Live Stream Online
Collaboration by Mov en Mov & Dance Camera West in ArtPower (UC San Diego)
October 28th, 2021: 8pm in San Diego (USA), 10pm in Mexico City & Colombia, 0am in Argentina & Brazil, 4am in Portugal.
One of the world’s leading dance film festivals, the Los Angeles based Dance Camera West teams up with Mexico City’s Screendance festival MOVIMIENTO EN MOVIMIENTO to present a program featuring contemporary dance films from Argentina, Columbia, Portugal, and Mexico tell moving stories from both traditional and contemporary cultures.
This film screening will be followed by a Q&A with:
Kelly Hargraves (Dance Camera West’s Executive)
Yolanda M. Guadarrama (Movimiento en Movimiento)
Rodrigo Rocha-Campos (Creator of Chapter 5)
Michal Hall Bravo Ramírez (Co-creator of Entre Ojos)
Moderator by ArtPower: Executive Director Jordan Peimer.
- Tren azul cincuentas directed by Rocío Becerril Porras (Mexico)
- Persistanz directed by Juan Carlos Gallego Gil (Colombia)
- Entre Ojos directed by Stephanie Sherman, Michal Hall B. R., Melissa Castro (Mexico/USA)
- El ciclo del viento directed by Josue Hermes y Ana del Aire (Mexico)
- Pellejo directed by Federico M. Panizza (Argentina)
- Wuuac directed by Alfredo Madrigal (Mexico)
- Chapter 5 directed by Rodrigo Rocha-Campos (Brazil/Canada)
- Excessive Bodies – Absent Bodies directed by Stéphanie Janaina (Mexico)
- We Are On The Same Bus directed by Nuno Serrão (Portugal)
- Escaleras sin fin directed by Margarita Bali (Argentina)
Get your tickets here: https://artpower.ucsd.edu/event/dcw-movimiento/
Dance Camera West: http://www.dancecamerawest.org/